1. Do you accept insurance?
We don’t take insurance at the present. My Doc is a small operation and I would have to hire several people to take on the administration that insurance brings. I’m working on getting some help which would allow me to possibly do this in the near future! However, the cost of the visit is comparable to most co-pays and you won’t get bills in the future!
2. How do you make an appointment?
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We can take credit cards (including HSA cards, Flex Spending Accounts, etc.), checks, cash, Apple Pay, Venmo (@My-Doc).
4. Can you write a note for school or work?
We can easily write work or school excuses for patients we have seen.
5. What ages can you see?
We can treat any age.
6. Are you a real Doctor?
Visit our Meet the Team page to learn all about My Doc’s professional medical staff.
7. What areas do you service?
We service the immediate Bryan and College Station areas, as well as Brenham and Navasota. I am in the process of getting some help which should let me get out to some of the outlying areas if there is enough interest. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on this.
8. What services can you provide?
- Primary Care, Urgent Care, and minor Emergency Care
- Home or office visits
- Well-Child Checks, sports and camp physicals
- Convenient appointment scheduling
- Easy and accessible communication with medical team via text or telephone contact
- Physicals as medically directed or necessary
- Common Point of Care testing including Rapid Strep, Flu Test, Rapid Mono, etc.
- Basic laboratory services needed for diagnosis or other reason deemed necessary by Medical Staff
- Fracture Care including splinting if needed
- Wound Care including laceration repair with stitches, staples, or skin adhesive if needed
- IV Fluids (for 15 years old and up)
Basically, as long as it isn’t a life threatening condition, you can call My Doc!