It’s time for quality healthcare to be convenient as well. The days of spending hours in the waiting room are over. The surprise bills that cost a thousand dollars for an ear infection are in the past. With doc, you decide when and where you are to be treated. Whether you sign-up for just one visit or want us to become your medical home, the choice is yours. With a standard fee and easily understandable rates, there will be no surprises.
Your at home, on demand, IV fluid infusions are here! Have a long weekend and need to get energized for the upcoming week? Just finish a strenuous workout and don’t have all day to “rest up”? Doc Hydro has you covered!
Schedule an appointment on line and get revitalized quickly!! Our IV specialist will come to you at your place and at your time.
IV Infusions are $100.00 and you can add your choice of vitamins for only $15.00!
Want to stay on top of your game consistently? Then the doc Hydro monthly infusion plan is for you. Get discounted infusions every month for $75.00! This also gets you 10% off for any friends and family as well as a free IV on your birthday!
Click here to sign up: https://mydocbcs.hint.com/signup/doc-hydro
doc Health Family
Our new program is a separate service we are offering in addition to the sick or same day service. The value of a ‘medical home’ is immense. It is the place where you identify your primary care physician, have a team of people who help you navigate the medical system, and lead you and your family to your best health, not just treating illnesses when they occur.
If you choose doc as your medical home, you will have a comprehensive one hour physical annually or on the recommended schedule for kids, that will include an overview of any current illnesses, medications and treatments, but also extensive preventive medicine information that will be tailored to your specific needs. If you have questions about healthy diet and exercise, then we can work on that. We will discuss safety, injury prevention, mental health, social effects on health, or any other areas of concern to focus on the areas that will benefit you the most. Then we can continue to follow this plan at regular intervals to ensure you are staying on track.
- For $75 per member per month, each member receives 4 free provider
visits per year (these are pooled for families)
- After 4 free visits, it’s only $25 for each visit
- It includes any of the testing we do at your home including but not limited to: Strep Test, Flu Test, Mono Test, Basic Blood tests, Minor Wound Care, etc.
- Telemedicine is Included for Free (With us! Not an outside service)
doc Health Business
This program is ideal for all types of businesses. From larger companies who already have a plan in place to small businesses who are looking to provide something for their employees without breaking the bank. We have options ranging from unlimited Virtual Visits (Telemedicine and Video Medicine) to providing full service Primary Care, Urgent Care, and even minor Emergency Care like the Family plan above. These start as low as $25.00/month per employee! Whether you are wanting to offer a low cost, quality health care benefit, or needing to supplement an already existing plan, we have the best option for you. Let us show you how we can save your company almost $1000.00/year per employee!
**If the employee is experiencing an emergency medical condition, they should always go to the hospital
doc Health has 2 Business plans to choose from:
1. Telemedicine Only
- Start offering benefits at a cost your small business can afford
- $25 per employee per month
- Unlimited virtual visits with the doc Health team via phone or video calls
- doc Health can perform diagnosis for minor medical conditions through a phone or video call. If necessary, prescriptions can also be written.
To sign up, visit: Employers Sign Up
2. All Encompassing Plan
- $75/month per employee for 4 yearly healthcare visits and unlimited telemedicine (this includes basic routine blood tests, rapid tests like Strep, Flu, etc., direct and timely communication with physicians, Flu shots if desired, and more!). This will cover all Primary Care, Urgent Care, and even Minor Emergency Care.
- doc Health team will come to your employee’s home or office and perform in person diagnosis and treatment of their condition OR conduct the visit over phone or video call if employee would prefer this option (unlimited telemedicine)
To sign up, visit: Employers Sign Up
doc Health Student
Same great program as the Family Plan, but geared more toward students. This is a DISCOUNTED rate that provides quality and convenient medical care for the whole school year! Whether they already have some chronic medical issues or just feeling ill, we have them covered. We also can communicate directly with parents (if OK with the patients) and go over medical care and treatment plans.
- For $55 per member per month, each member receives 3 Free provider visits per school year (2 semesters) – can increase to full year if desired
- Telemedicine is Included for Free (With Us! Not an outside service)
- Includes all of our testing we normally can do – Strep, Flu, Mono, Basic Blood Tests, etc.
To Sign up, visit: doc Health Student Sign Up
On Demand Service
This is exactly what it says it is. Need a doctor? Book a visit. It’s that easy. No changing schedules, sitting in waiting rooms, or having to leave work early. Schedule a visit at your time and at your place! This is perfect for sudden illnesses, injuries, traveling family members, students, or just anytime you realize you need a Doctor!
*The services listed under each Tier are included in that price*
|TIER 1 – $125||TIER 2 – $175||TIER 3 – $250|
Everything from Tier 1 plus:
Everything from Tier 1 and 2 plus:
* X-Rays are performed by a contracted company and are paid separately from My Doc. These cost $75.00.
Fee is due at time of service, although invoices can be sent if desired.
All major credit cards accepted.
*doc does not write prescriptions for controlled substances*